Leading CEOs to Present Their Long-term Plans for Sustainable Value Creation
CECP’s Strategic Investor Initiative (SII) cordially invites you to attend its inaugural CEO Investor Forum. This invitation-only event, co-hosted with ICR, features prominent CEOs presenting their long-term business plans to a select audience of institutional investors representing $15 trillion in assets under management. The event is part of CECP’s Board of Boards, an event that Forbes has named to its top three “power player” list. Space is limited to 150 buy-side attendees.
Featured speakers for the afternoon session, confirmed to date, include:
- Mitch Barns, CEO, Nielsen
- Bruce D. Broussard, President & CEO, Humana Inc.
- Michael Corbat, CEO, Citigroup Inc.
- Thomas DeRosa, CEO & Director, Welltower Inc.
- Anthony F. Earley, Jr., Chairman, CEO and President, PG&E Corporation
- Vincent Forlenza, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, BD
- Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Dow Chemical Company
- F. William McNabb III, Chairman & CEO, Vanguard
- Robert Pozen, Independent Director and Chair of Finance Committee, Medtronic
- Martin Schroeter, CFO, IBM Corporation
- Thomas J. Wilson, Chairman & CEO, Allstate Corporation
CECP is a Coalition of CEOs and Investors that Represents:
- 150 CEOs
- $7 Trillion in annual revenue
- $15 Trillion in assets under management