Fourth Quarter Highlights
- World Income Funds (+0.69%) outperformed all other Thomson Reuters Lipper macro-classifications, led by the Emerging Markets Hard Currency Debt Funds classification (+0.74%).
- The General Domestic Taxable Fixed Income macro-group appreciated 0.53%, paced by the Loan Participation Funds classification (+1.02%).
- Municipal debt funds returned 0.45% on average, with national muni funds (+0.52%) outperforming single-state muni funds (+0.38%).
- Investment-grade corporate debt funds appreciated 0.32%. Corporate Debt Funds A-Rated (+0.94%) posted the best classification return within the macro-group.
- Government/Treasury funds gained 0.38%. Inflation-Protected Bond Funds (+0.93%) had the highest classification return within the group.
Click here or the Download Full Report link in the upper right hand column of this page to download the Fourth Quarter 2017 FundMarket Insight Report: Fixed Income Funds Close Out a Strong Year on a Solid Note