Last Update: October 17, 2017
Download the full report here.
European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- Third quarter earnings are expected to increase 4.5% from Q3 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 1.3%.
- Third quarter revenue is expected to increase 2.4% from Q3 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 3.2%.
- Seven companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q3 2017. Of these, 14.3% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 50% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- Seven company in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q3 2017. Of these, 28.6% reported revenue above analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 54% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- During the week of Oct. 23, 93 STOXX 600 companies with earnings estimates are expected to report quarterly earnings.
STOXX 600 Y/Y Growth Rates
STOXX 600: Q2 2017 Earnings Growth Rate Estimates by Country
Source: Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Please note: if you use our earnings data, please source Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Estimates are a market leader, boasting 200+ metrics and indicators across 12 industries. Find more information on our estimates data.
Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters logo are registered trademarks, and trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies. For additional information on Reuters photographic services, please visit the web site at http://pictures.reuters.com