Last Update: August 15, 2017
Download the full report here.
European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- Second quarter earnings are expected to increase 15.0% from Q2 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 12.8%.
- Second quarter revenue is expected to increase 4.0% from Q2 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 2.7%.
- 243 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q2 2017. Of these, 51.0% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 50% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- 281 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q2 2017. Of these, 52.7% reported revenue above analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 54% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- During the week of Aug. 21, 5 STOXX 600 companies with earnings estimates is expected to report quarterly earnings.
STOXX 600 Y/Y Growth Rates
STOXX 600: Q2 2017 Earnings Growth Rate Estimates by Country
Please note: if you use our earnings data, please source Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters logo are registered trademarks, and trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies. For additional information on Reuters photographic services, please visit the web site at http://pictures.reuters.com