Last Update: Jul. 18, 2017
European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- Second quarter earnings are expected to increase 7.9% from Q2 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 5.6%.
- Second quarter revenue is expected to increase 4.1% from Q2 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 4.2%.
- 27 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q2 2017. Of these, 55.6% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 50% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- 28 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q2 2017. Of these, 53.6% reported revenue above analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 54% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- During the week of Jul. 24, 102 STOXX 600 companies with earnings estimates is expected to report quarterly earnings.
Download the full report here.
Please note: if you use our earnings data, please source Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters logo are registered trademarks, and trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies. For additional information on Reuters photographic services, please visit the web site at http://pictures.reuters.com