Last Update: May 23, 2017
European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- First quarter earnings are expected to increase 14.1% from Q1 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 8.4%.
- First quarter revenue is expected to increase 9.8% from Q1 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 4.9%.
- 256 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q1 2017. Of these, 63.7% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 49.5% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- 292 companies in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q1 2017. Of these, 74.7% reported revenue above analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 53.6% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- During the week of May 29, 4 STOXX 600 companies with earnings estimates are expected to report quarterly earnings.
Download the full report here.
Please note: if you use our earnings data, please source Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters logo are registered trademarks, and trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies. For additional information on Reuters photographic services, please visit the web site at http://pictures.reuters.com