Last Update: January 16, 2017
Download the full report here.
European Aggregate Estimates and Revisions
- Fourth quarter earnings are expected to increase 13.1% from Q4 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to decrease 10.3%.
- Fourth quarter revenue is expected to increase 0.7% from Q4 2016. Excluding the Energy sector, earnings are expected to increase 0.8%.
- Two companies in the STOXX 600 have reported earnings to date for Q4 2017. Of these, 50.0% reported results exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 50% beat analyst EPS estimates.
- Two companies in the STOXX 600 have reported revenue to date for Q4 2017. Of these, 50.0% reported revenue exceeding analyst estimates. In a typical quarter 54% beat analyst revenue estimates.
- During the week of Jan. 22, 15 STOXX 600 companies with earnings estimates are expected to report quarterly earnings.
Please note: if you use our earnings data, please source Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Estimates are a market leader, boasting 200+ metrics and indicators across 12 industries. Find more information on our estimates data.
Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters logo are registered trademarks, and trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies. For additional information on Reuters photographic services, please visit the web site at http://pictures.reuters.com